Oklahoma City - WWII Nazi Flag Stolen


Oklahoma City - An unusual item is stolen, and now a widow desperately wants it returned.

Albert Preston, Jr. was a U.S. soldier who was taken prisoner by the Nazis during World War II. He survived several dangerous situations and he was even able to confiscate one of the Nazi flags during his capture.

Oklahoma City police say that piece of war memorabilia was stolen from his widow's northeast Oklahoma City home and she wants it returned.

"If they wanted to they could bring it to me and give it back to me and tell me they're sorry. I'd hug them and say thank you and I'd probably give them a reward for bringing it back," says Mary Preston.

Call Oklahoma City Crime Stoppers at 235-7300 if you have any information.

KSBI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huge Japan Quake Cracked Open Seafloor

Index for a million documents on Polish Jewry to go online

A lot of the bread in the US will no longer be kosher