Jewish & World News
Top Jewish News Happening Now, And World News That's Worth a WOW

After drinking gasoline, man lights cigarette and bursts into flames

Labels:

A North Carolina man burned to death after accidentally drinking from a container of gasoline and later smoking a cigarette, CBS Charlotte reported.

On Monday, 43-year-old Gary Allen Banning apparently mistook a jar of gasoline left near the kitchen sink of his friend's apartment as a beverage, CBS Charlotte reported. After realizing his mistake, Banning spit out the gasoline, getting some of it on his clothes.

Later that evening, Banning unknowingly went outside to smoke a cigarette and burst into flames, investigators say.

A 911 call went out at 9:55 p.m. Banning was transported to the UNC Burn Center in Chapel Hill and died Tuesday morning, the report said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive